Page 1591 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 59110911491154115811589159015911592159316011641 ... LastLast
Results 15,901 to 15,910 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Sounds like the nurse threw a penalty flag on the play.

Hope the legs get to moving a bit, even if yer in a chair or in bed when ye do the movements.

Take care o' the ol' body, there's a good chap.

And paint I tell you! PAINT I SAY!!!! Master that iPAD. Jolly well show 'im who's boss!
    (in case yer not sure, that be you. . .)

GO MAN GO!!!!!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yeah. Cap. Mac. Tis l. With legs on high. And trying to use the IPad Pro. To draw and paint but it’s like

A nihtmare. As the tools keep changing. As when trying to paint a fine line. The roller takes over and you end up. With a line

The size of a. Door🤡👍. But will keep trying Ok. CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

Hi

Blimey. l’m surprised. As it’s come through form my iPad Pro. I’d better tell June :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled 2 2.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	156.9 KB 
ID:	99471  

Glad you're bossing that little electronic device. Remember lad: You're the first line of defense against robots taking over. You keep that little blighter in line.

Looks like ye lost track of her anatomy on her left breast. That's the first sign the robots are infiltrating. They want to undermine the mammals first. It's their sinister plan. Watch that iPad. Crickey. . . It's a wily infiltrator.

Go man go!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Well this will make you laugh our friend CAESAR WHO MADE BREIF
    APPEARANCE. BUT WHENT HOME. DUE TO THE BUG OK. HOPING HE’S AND FAMILY ARE ALL OK. CIAO. HASTA LA VI

Hi It looks as if Caesar has got through my Computer which is more than I good

OK CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA Vista SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled 3 2.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	99496  

Good portrait of our Italian friend, MacPloos!

Hope he takes the bait and comes back to say hello.

In fact, according to his avatar info, he hasn't been on since COVID-19 hit Italy really hard and I hope to God he's alright. Last was logged on March 25, 2020, which is when the stuff was hitting the fan.

I wonder whether my larking about with yourself writing phonetically in pseudo-Scottish accent made it impossible for him to use Google Translator with any clarity. I hadn't thought about it at the time thinking he was fully fluent, especially how he would write about world events and subtle topics at great length with clarity. Anyway, he never said anything about it making his participation difficult. <sigh>

I suppose all I can hope is he's well and sunning himself on the shores of some Italian island, watercolors in hand.

Here's hoping your portrait of him will have him returning to the ArtRage mother ship.

Hi. Tis l with legs. Up high . Yeah. Having trouble. As all l seem to get. Is split. Screen when on IPad Pro

Ok. I’m up the Creek. With no Paddle: D. CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

Very nice work. Always a pleasure to see your posts....

Thanks Ken yes I did look at your stuff and if Blow my mind. And it will never be as befor. The shock has caused damage

CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE