Page 1003 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3503903953993100110021003100410051013105311031503 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Gary. Well no luck yet. But I should think their still asleep yeah I did write it down. but over the years. I got so many. Bit of paper that I havN't a clue I never log off. But had a mate in
    To try and sort out my emails. And it's possible. He logged me out. As he wouldn't have known
    So now I'm in a boat with no paddle. . CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS
    I've done. Two paintings waiting to post. And I've had no trouble. As Hannah. Told me to take out the multi
    And it seems to B working. All I want now is a password

Would love to help ya, Mr Ploos, boot I've got me own 'aggis ta be a' bashin.

Ploos, I've no idea what ta tell ye cause I don't know the problem in its entirety. Boot, me first instinct is ta call yer mate back an' tie 'im to a chair and force feed 'im cornflakes with water till 'e agrees to fix yer computer woes. I wonder if cornflakes sufficiently dissolved can be pumped through an IV drip. . . I need to check me notes on me experiments in the lab. . . .

Can't wait to see what you're doing whilst yer no postin. I suspect yer still paintin', oh aye.

Meanwhile, I choost got me own PC, an' I have to set everything oop on it. Yeah. . . It be Windows 10. (Biting me nails 'ere. . .)

Go MAN GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con the cornflakes solution!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi I''m Back In Thanks To MATT ok Cap'n Mac I'm back to drive you crazy HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

................................................PO ZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A Sisley   FINN 1.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	336.6 KB 
ID:	87323   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	By        Julio  Amaro    ink pen Sketch     FINN.jpg 
Views:	318 
Size:	302.3 KB 
ID:	87324   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yes thank you just  a shave and a quick  trim   OK.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	191.8 KB 
ID:	87325  

Hi A STARTER by Julio Amaro ok had to stop as getting too many Lighting Strikes thats what I call them ay times when U touch to draw a small Detail you get

strikes about 3 that go across the drawing ok if click the undo botton sometimes takes more then U want other U have to go over the drawing to clear them which

would be ok on open spaces but dodgy when on detail part so then try with the knife set to a fine point ok if U look close U may be able to see them they can be black

or white if useing the The Rubber Ok does anybody else have this Problem ??? I'm useing a Cintiq 21 uk modelDTK-2100/k 2 pens grippe and tec plus airbrush pen

but normly stick to the grippe pen ok thanks help would B a blessing CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Untitled     by   Julio   Amaro     STARTER  No 1.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	183.5 KB 
ID:	87328  

Hi I thought I could show U what Lighting strikes are ok CIAO

Name:	BY     Julio   Amaro     STARTER     Showing  Strikes.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	191.5 KB 
ID:	87329  

The tech guy I just bought my computer from said that the problem he's seen/experienced with Windows 10 and tablets is in the drivers (the little utility that talks between the computer and tablet) -- that they're for the older operating systems/machines. And a driver update is your ticket to happiness. . .

He suggested that might be the issue when we spoke on Thursday when I told him I was leery of Windows 10 based on what you guys have been experiencing. He suggested this was similar to what he himself had discovered. Win 10 is supposed to auto-update drivers, but there are certain 3rd party drivers/devices that don't do it automatically.

So you probably need to call Wacom (Cintiq) tech support and have them walk you through the update. I think it's easy if you know what to do. If not and you haven't messed around with drivers, it could be daunting. So call Wacom -- voice. . . unless you have someone there who will help you in exchange for painting or sketch. . . or cornflakes. . .

Posedrawski! y ˇVaya con driver updates!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks for the Info Went to Wacom and Look at Drivers but there was none showing for my Cintiq21 ux DTK-2100/k

as at a guess it must B nearly 5 years old and that would B ( old by todays standards ) did look in Legacy there was a 21 ux but a HD model ok thought I'd wait

A month till the mud Settles ok . As up to yet their not talking about 10 in all their Driver Models Ok anyway I battled on against the Strikes :cool

and finished the last one ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ....SLAINTE...................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	BY     Julio   Amaro     FINN   FINN     FINN.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	264.5 KB 
ID:	87332  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks for the Info Went to Wacom and Look at Drivers but there was none showing for my Cintiq21 ux DTK-2100/k

as at a guess it must B nearly 5 years old and that would B ( old by todays standards ) did look in Legacy there was a 21 ux but a HD model ok thought I'd wait

A month till the mud Settles ok . As up to yet their not talking about 10 in all their Driver Models Ok anyway I battled on against the Strikes :cool

and finished the last one ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ....SLAINTE...................POZDRAWSKI
    That's why you want to call them Voice. . .

Do not go by what I'm showing you here, but there is a driver that I located. It has the first numbers in your model. But you need to know I don't know nuffink. I'm totally new to PCs for over a decade. So ask somebody whose a PC person. I don't know this site. Never used it, never needed it. Just did a search for you. And this is the hit I got. I still recommend that you call them and talk to a Wacom rep.

The fact that it's Asia makes me wonder why it's not elsewhere as well. It may be. But this is the hit I got in my search. And it has the Wacom Logo, but that doesn't always mean it's legit. Might be. Might not.

http://www.wacom.asia/en/tablet-driv...d_1=25&tid=258

PoseDrawski! y ˇVaya con Asian Drivers!

Name:	MrPloosWacomDriverPossibly.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	249.5 KB 
ID:	87333  

Hi Cap'n Mac yes I looked it looks like mine but there is another Cintiq 21ux a HD model wether they would have the same Drivers Not Being Hi Tec I haven't a clue

Ok so will check again at the Europe Branch ??? thanks for looking if i did download them would they just stay in my uploads box ??? ok

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS...........SLAINTE............................ ..........POZDRAWSKI

Alrighty then, Mr Ploos. . .

I went on the UK Wacom Site and popped an email to tech support asking on your behalf where might a driver be had.

There was an auto-apology saying that they are flooded with emails and may take some time getting any email answered. . .

So there you have it. Either you call them, or you can wait and see how long it takes to get a response.

This was at the top of their page if you care to call them to get a quicker fix. It's too far for me to call or I would for you:
    Wacom UK phone icon Hotline Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:00
    +44 0207 744 08 31

http://uk.shop.wacom.eu/?sPartner=sh...FZU0aQodT70PDA

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con oy vey!