ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: DeadMau5 :P

Smile DeadMau5 :P

Yeah i attempted to draw Deadmau5 i dont really know what to think of it.. personally i think its good i tryed to add in the shading and stuff and added the glowing eyes.. im really new to the forums and also really new to that program that is like my second drawing . really all im asking here is what you guys think of it.. im looking for some constructive criticism so i can improve! thanks a lot . Adam. P.S i have added the picture and i will also add the original picture which i tryed to copy with the shape and the shading
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DeadMau5.jpg 
Views:	845 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	51426  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nice job, keep practicing

What a nice lamp, I really like it. And your work is very nice, to be the second drawing is really good, it shows you know how to use the tools, the line looks steady, I think is a matter of style really, if you want it to pop up try to work without the black thick outline, try to differentiate the shapes only with value, shadows and light, that would give you a more realistic and 3D look, but anyway I like what you did

Talking

thanks for the reply, i will work on the things you have mentioned and maby upload another picture of what i make and you can tell me if you think its any better :P thanks again

Thumbs up

yeah btw that was drawn with a mouse not a graphics tablet cause i couldnt find it :P but i had a look around and i found it right under my nose :P so il make an attempt of drawing one with the graphics tablet