ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Toggle full screen button has a glitch

Toggle full screen button has a glitch

Hi everyone

I'm new to Artrage, I have both the studio pro and 2.5 on different computers.

I was messing around and and encountered a problem with regards to the toggle full screen button at the top of the 'pro' version screen. When returning to fullscreen mode it remains in the original compact image size and has a whited-out block at the bottom of the screen. When the cursor moves over the area it clears each pixel under the cursor leaving trails.

Any solutions?

I sometimes do not comment on these things because my computer is so old I feel it is my system. I just want to corroborate this occurrence on my computer as well. After entering full screen mode the window is full but you have to move the cursor around the screen to make the background disappear. They are like little square sections that vanish as the cursor touches them. After moving the cursor around the screen eventually all the little boxes disappear and you are in full screen mode, but it is kind of annoying to have to do this. I forget about this because I don't use full screen that often. The problem still exists.

I don't seem to run into this issue on my end. Perhaps it's related to the type of system. Here's mine, for trouble shooting.
    AMD Phenom X4
    9750 Quad-Core
    8GB ram
    Vista
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

oh stop bragging!

Are you using OS X? If so, there can be a problem with the window not updating properly after being resized. We're looking into this, but in the meantime if you press the D key on your keyboard, the area of the canvas is redrawn. If your canvas wasn't filling the window, right clicking it and dragging it will redraw the screen. I hope that's of some help.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

OS 10.4.11 here. This happens every time I enter full screen mode. Pressing the D key does not work for me. Right click and drag the canvas does work to redraw the screen. It works great... after release of the mouse click after dragging the canvas all is restored.

Hi. I also noticed this. I'm running Studio Pro 3.0.8 on OSX Snow Leopard. Even when i press D or move the canvas and the screen is redrawn, the dock still shows over the artrage controls.

The Full Screen model we use on OS X is a bit different to the Windows model and it suffers a bit from us trying to support the standards Apple laid down regarding the dock. However, we're looking in to revising it and updating it to a later standard so that it really takes over the screen and removes everything else you don't need.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.