ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Riding Hood and Wolfgang

Red Riding Hood and Wolfgang

"Now, don't dilly dally along the way darling, stay on the path."
    "Yes, mother."
    "Remember there are big bad wolves out there."
    "Yes, mother."

I thought I would draw Red Riding Hood again with her loyal pet and best friend the shape shifting Wolfgang.
    All painted with AR3Pro.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Red Riding Hood and Wolfgang.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	186.7 KB 
ID:	51405  

Now that's a pair of fairy tale folks, I'm not sure I'd wanna mess with in the night forest. So when do we get the fairy tale about Red and her Lycan follower?

Excellent work right down to the boots, they pop right out. Wolf fur is marvelous.

Delightful indeed, thanks for such a great painting dear Alexandra.

Sandra, very nice I love the red, it is so nice and bright, well done my friend

Well, Well, Well...Red Riding Hood looks a lot like you Sandra...smiles...this is a great painting...very well done
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Love it! Not your grandmother's Little Red Riding Hood!

Mags, Jasmine, Pat, Steve, and Deb, Thanks so much dear friends for your kind comments. I am so happy that you liked it.

Sandy, I love this... Great colors, mystery, very well done.. It begs for you to write at least a short story for it...lots of possiblities...
    My Momma didn't tell me about this Little Red Riding Hood! WooHoo!!
    Love those boots!
    Great job my friend!
    Last edited by barnburner; 12-30-2010 at 04:14 AM.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Who's the foxy lady behind the mask? Nicely done.

Haha Mike, okay-be on the look out for Red Hood, the mysterious super immortal woods woman and her Lycan beau named Wolfgang. Woohoo!

Hi Neil, I wonder? She is in her early twenties, an immortal that has fallen in love with Wolfgang the Lycan beau from the middle ages. She has only been an immortal for one hundred years, hence the nightly meetings not to mention the nightly cravings. You would think that the old Lycan could have been smart enough not to fall for the basket of bones trick, but no. There she was glowing in the night with the leather outfit and basket of bones. Geeze, the drooling started and he willingly became her slave. I'll stop here.