Thread: Gift purchase of ArtRage

Gallery
    View images

Gift purchase of ArtRage

Hey Ragers...I would love to be able to purchase AR for others and send them a link to download it to their computer. Is there a way to do this?
    I think it would be a great Christmas or birthday present for aspiring artists..not to mention a gift that keeps on giving :wink:
    --------------------------------------------------------
    The truth is this to me...and that to thee.

Gallery
    View images
    Thats actually a great idea, my sister and aunt are both far better artist's than I am, and I bet they would love this software.
    Joules

Gallery
    View images
    When you make a purchase from the Kagi online store, you receive an EMail with a download link and License key. You can just send that link and license key to your friend, and they can download the installer and use the license key to install ArtRage.
    Alternatively, you can enter their Email address as the purchase Email address, and Kagi will directly send them the confirmation EMail. The only problem with that is that if anything goes wrong with the purchase they will receive any correspondence from Kagi, not you.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Gallery
    View images
    Ahh...I thought that would work but I didnt want there to be any legal mumbo-jumbo for doing it that way :roll:
    Thanks Andy! Lots of friends are getting AR in their virtual stockings this year
    --------------------------------------------------------
    The truth is this to me...and that to thee.