ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any other fantasy artists out there?

Any other fantasy artists out there?

Are there any other fantasy artists here? I seem to be the only fantasy person about who uses AR! All I've seen on here so far is ordinary still life/landscapes/portraiture.

I would very much like to get in touch with other fantasy/sci-fi AR users to see how other people approach certain aspects of this genre.

There's certainly enough fantasy art on this forum, you just have to look for it. As for my own work, have a look on the DevientArt site in my sig. Some of it probably qualifies as "fantasy".

Count me as one. That is all i do. Reality bores me.

However, i am not worthy enough to post anything here as i am still learning to draw, give it a year or two. I can though learn from others and share ideas and techniques still.

Comics are groovy as well.

I like fantasy work, but I am not comfortable enough to post my own yet. I do anime and and I have a few fantasy and anime paintings in the work, but they need lots of work yet.

There are many little gnomes, fairies, and creatures lurking about in the forums! Alexandra, Coops, Doc, Mannafig, SCP (I think it's SCP who does the monsters and stuff, someone should correct me if I'm wrong. My brain is tired today. ) ... There's probably more, but those are ones I remember most often as doing stuff in the fantasy realm.

There's even a few Steampunk type paintings too.
    Last edited by MJSparks; 12-28-2010 at 04:10 PM.

Awesome! Like Sethren, fantasy is all I do too. *points to sig* I've been at it all my life!

I'd be happy to collaborate with/help anyone on here! Just send me a message.

I might have some ideas in the near future. So you never know.

I look forward to seeing stuff. I do have a halloween based kitty girl, I guess she may qualify for the fantasy art thing. It's my own design, anime-type style.

I feel you are too quick to give a comment like that. Quite a lot of stuff related to fantasy had been posted in AR. Kindly make a detailed search both in the Users Gallery and the main one.
    BTW, why not you start a thread and see what happens!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

Look better through gallery search and You'll find fantasy works too.
    Nick Harris, alias Nickillus, is a master there. Andrea is another great one in the genre. Fashmir did much thereabout in the past. Sketchism and Belvrog are other skilled fantasy painter too. Misterpaint made a couple of amazing fantasy paintings.
    VanHeber is a masterful fantasy painter who joined little time ago and quite recently Alberto Camara showed a stunning talent in this field.
    Last and more modestly several of my paintings pertain to that genre (actually I made paintings of almost any genre and I still have to decide my way).
    There's also a specific thread not in the main gallery where You may find some of them together.
    Welcome and maybe You'll revive the genre and draw all us to make more fantasy paintings.
    Last edited by Caesar; 12-29-2010 at 12:34 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Ooh, you are kind Caesar. Thank you for the kind words. Caesar is no mean fantasy artist himself.
    Let's not forget the prodigiously talented Jon Hodgson - who generously posts vid-caps of how he does certain things.

His site here
    http://www.jonhodgson.com/Jon_Hodgso...n/Artwork.html
    Last edited by Nickillus; 12-30-2010 at 12:44 AM.
    Nick Harris Artwork
    http://nickillus.com

New system as of April 2011
    i5 quad core - Asus P7P55LX
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5
    Radeon 512mb graphics card