ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Help! ArtRage wont download!

Exclamation Help! ArtRage wont download!

Hello guys, I really need your help.

So, today I got my Bamboo Special Edition. ArtRage included.
    I got to the site, and I clicked on 'download'
    As always, the program appears on the bottom of my screen, and it says it's downloading. (I use Google Chrome)

But, it goes so slow. In the beginning the download was slow, but it moved. Now its 2273 B/s and it stands on 42.2 MB for hours!

I'm scared that my time will run out (420 mins time or so)
    Is there any way to make the download go faster? I tried clicking it, but nothing happened.

I also downloaded Bamboo Scribe 3.2, this program isn't downloading at all!

Please, help

That download is being managed by Wacom's servers rather than ours so unfortunately I can't help with that situation directly.

However, if you have your ArtRage Registration Key you can register it in our Member Area and get a download from there instead (and there's no time limit). If you head to http://members.artrage.com and create an account there, you can log in and register your key on the My Products page. Once that is done, you can download the product directly from us whenever you need it.

Hope that helps!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.