ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: candle support

candle support

I started to test the program again, after a long time. I never really painted anything in ArtRage, I only tested the program until today. Wanna get used to it and learn the features, so I started painting the first object I saw in front of me.
    I am not sure if I will finish it, but I never posted a painting here, so I thought I might give it a try.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vas-3.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	197.2 KB 
ID:	51215  

This is remarkable on several levels. The brushwork, shading, and depth all make this much more advanced than it first appears.

thank you

Thank you, Docsmith! Actually, the brushwork is what I am trying to learn how to master better, maybe also because of the tablet that's not so performant. The shadow and volume rendering is still to be developed, but I wanted to start again the study, anyway. Thank you again!

You should definitely try to finish this painting...looks very good so far...and I recommend that you buy the studio pro version of artrage...you won't regret it...good luck
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

thank you

Thank you, semd74! Yes, I should not abandon my works. I will consider an upgrade to Studio Pro, of course.