ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Riding Hood

Red Riding Hood

I have experienced a dry spell the last few days, so I traced my face-haha looks nothing like me, but it gave me a guide line and some fun. I hope you like red riding hood.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Little Red Riding Hood.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	51198  

I suspect that the wolf who crosses this one will have stepped in the deep stuff.

Dear Sandra, as You probably already know and experienced, stay away from the wood depths, keep Your way along the path and don't trust possible wolves .... I think that this was a quite inspired painting instead and it's curious to see that Red Riding Hood is halfway to change into Robin Hood ...
    Last, but not least, this painting is a well done one!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Love the way you did your hair. And my husband just looked over at my computer and said "Wow! Who is THAT!" Down boy!!!

Excellently done.... definitely one of the AR Models...........
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

Truly beautiful Sandy
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Beautiful painting Sandra, I like it a lot...but I have to ask...why did you choose to mask the eyes?
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Obviously, this is not the "little" Red Riding Hood from the fairy tales.... Must be her slightly older and considerably more sizzling sister...

Well done Sandra. I love it!
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Umm...I dare you Mr. Wolf!!!

Hey Doc, I think you are right! A little wand and fairy dust ready for action just right under the cloak maybe!

Cesare, I think you are right! This is Red Riding Robina Hood! Thanks!

Mac, Thanks so much! She was fun. My hats off to the creator of the hairbrush-I remember where I would usually go into corel and use the oil knife on fine to do that.

Wenkat...as I made this I thought, wow-plastic surgery, twenty years off, chubby cheeks gone, just like that..wow!

Thanks dear Amanda. Your avatar from the earlier ones was my inspiration. I had always admired it, and last night I gave it a try. Not even close to your skill, but it was fun trying. Thanks dear friend!

Hi Steve, Thanks! I loved Mannafigs mask on her older avatar so much, I wanted to give it a try. I will probably keep tinkering with it over time.

Haha Mike, I think you are right. She doesn't look to scared does she?

Jas, I agree-the wolf is probably her pet.