ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ArtRageUS January 2011 is HOT off the digital presses

Thumbs up ArtRageUS January 2011 is HOT off the digital presses

Hi all you Ragers,

Well a new Year is here and so is our new copy of AtRageUS Digital Magazine. We are now publishing it on the 1st of the month.

We have also added a Flipping page w/sound format on Yudu. Nothing else to read or download. Check it out from here:

www.artrageus.net

ON YUDU, search for Artrageus and wala
    read online or download to read offline ( nothing else needed).
    Simply open VIEW to read the issue online and look left top menu: options/download Then you can read/print anytime offline.

OH.... and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to each one of you and yours!
    Bobbyray and Vapsma88
    Last edited by Bobbyray; 01-01-2011 at 10:41 AM.

A Great Issue, Guys. I LOVE the YUDU format.
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

the Dec Yudu issue looks great, thanks to the AR team for all your hard work

Great work guys! I enjoyed reading about Skylar and viewing all of the beautiful paintings.

Most sincerely, thank You very much, dear Bob Ray, and I bow gratefully thanking John Vapsman88 for his obscure and precious work which resulted in a more than ever gorgeous issue.

All the best wishes and blessings to You all, dear ArtRageUSers. May You always be healthy ... and, in case, we would be glad subscribe a donation to an insurance so as not to miss any next issue!

Last, but not least, a huge thank to this December number guest star, who kindly shared so much of his valuable and instructive art on this Forum!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

A very big thank you Bobby, Vapsman88 and the team for getting this issue out after all your problems. Its another wonderful read. Congratulation to Skylar whos work I always enjoy and the inverview was brilliant. Very well done to everyone who was in this issue. ARTRAGE it brilliant thanks again
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hey Caesar - Would I know who is the "Guest Star" ?!
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

.... who else but Skylar Brown the Magnificent, an artful and professianal mate we all admire in AR Pantheon?
    I tried to raise suspance and curiosity on anyone possibly not looking at the magazine as yet, rather than to treat You as Voldemort in Harry Potter, whose name is not to be pronounced.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

What a great magazine! Now I will be up all night playing catch-up with all the back issues! A terrific source of info for newbies like me. Congratulations to Skylar--incredible work!

Deb