ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colors

Talking Colors

Hey, do not be sad and do not grieve. I, for my part, as I am all colors (alias you're tired of knowing it), I'm going out through these iron bars, and, then, I'll pigment and saturate a beautiful place far, far, very far away from here. You? well, you... you as a bad guy that you are, you'll stay here in this place. You will be part of it, you will be fully integrate with it, and be completely and painfully transformed into it, forever. Now, the worst! The worst is that you'll never see the purples again, nor the oranges, the ivory, the emerald, the cyan and the reds, but, especially, you will never see the ochres, you'll never see the earth colors again.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

In that case, I feel cursed.......but, I can't figure out why a negative prose ornamenting such a beautiful painting....
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

Wenkat, this is an old painting I did a long time ago. It is a life sentence ... I just did a literary digression concerning the impossibility that he'll have to see the colors again.

Excellent!! I do like the colors!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Here Your most renown chromatic mastery matches a similarly marvellous tonal distribution to create another amazing masterpiece! BTW, it looks like that the poor guy earned the hell ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

The pose tells well of the emotion. For people like us who love all colors, we would miss seeing the colors, all of them for sure!

Beautiful job Oriane, what would the world be without colors

Beautiful painting Oriane, and the poor person being left behind as if he were to be in an eternal colorless hell, this would be hell indeed.

A world without colour is unthinkable but your painting is, as always is great
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Just wonderful, oriane! A world without color is a world without life. Somehow, your painting brings to mind Tennyson´s poem "Tithonus," where a man is granted eternal life but not eternal youth.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.