ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Santa Claus's departure

Talking Santa Claus's departure

This one was inexplicably refused by Coca Cola as a Christmas ad.
    Maybe this came to my mind to exorcise my own fears getting older and older ....
    Fully imaginary, no reference ... I hope You enjoy it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Santa's departure.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	420.1 KB 
ID:	51147  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Oh Cesare! You absolutely send me to tears...of laughter! Too cute! Great work dear man!

HAHAHAHAHA...Great painting Caesar...love this one
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Dear Caesar,,, you really are at your best here! so funny and appropriate, and a real comfort to know he is in good hands!

Ceasar, your mind must be terribly funny place.... gosh... this is so funny...So you think Santa lives in igloo ... oh i was always wandering about this..and what happened to Rudolph? I am asking, because you might know that also... love Santa's outfit very practical for traveling... oh... cannot write more for laughing so hard... more please on this theme...?!?
    Original and so well done!

Great painting..hope he doesn't forget to come to our house !

Very, very funny!!!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Cesare molto divertente. A proposito, credo che lui sia ben vestito .. Scommetto che lui non ha dimenticato di prendere la pillola blu. Sto scherzando, naturalmente. Complimenti caro amico, mi piaciuto il pantofole, un bellissimo design. Una imagene per farci rotolare dalle risate.

Santa's Senior Moments! I can relate to that!

Dear Sandra, I'm glad I can at least keep wasting one of my little talents for a good scope, since laughing is a natural health treatment and blood medecine for sure. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Semd74! I hope it's not because it reminds You some experienced episode of Your life, a was the case of one of my careless friends ...

What could we ever do without a wife, dear Lee? Thank You for dropping here Your appreciation!

Since he's supposed to live and work on the North Pole, dear Anna, that's the best accommodation I could figure out, except that I removed the exit tunnel because he's no more that young and slim to creep through it! Rudolph who? Valentino or Giuliani? Thank You very much from my distorted mind too!

... and that he took some pants changes, dear JonW! Thank You!

Funny? You mean ... the slippers, dear Jibes? That was a Christmas gift from his wife which are the only presents outside his control ... Thank You!

Dear Oriane, I'm moved by Your use of my language (almost perfect). I promise I'll do my homework soon and use some portuguese to return the appreciated courtesy. The blue pill is apparently detrimental for passing through chimney, so he will have to refrain from using it before the end of the deliveries. Anyway now I'm pretty sure that, should Santa discover this vignette, I'm not going to get by ash and coal next Christmas night ... Thanks a lot!

You know, dear MacPix, actually he reached retirement age since some century, but kids still hopes they're not going to fire him not notwithstanding this ongoing depression period .... Anyway I wonder whether You share also his pants style. Thank You!
    Last edited by Caesar; 12-17-2010 at 12:26 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!