ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: ArtRageUS Magazine Hot off the Press

Thumbs up ArtRageUS Magazine Hot off the Press

Hi all,

OK Vapsman88 has done his MAGIC and gotten the magazine working and finished and it is HOT OFF THE PRESS waiting for you.

Please give John a BIG thank you for all his hard work and effort to get this issue out to you. It was a tough one for us both but he really made it all happen for you.

Also note: We have it in A BOOK format/ flipping pages with
    real page turning sound. (ON YUDU)
    Both here: www.artrageus.net

ON YUDU, search for bobbyray or Artragus and wala
    read online or download to read offline ( nothing else needed).
    Simply open the issue to read oline and look left top menu: options/download

Sorry folks,

The new Openoffice 3 has totally corrupted the file documents x3. All of them and it is unrecoverable. I will have to redo the entire magazine. It may take a while.

I have had many techs working on it all day and evening to get it to you tonite but to no avail. Well so is modern technology.

I recommend that you do not use or update to Openoffice 3 as it has a serious problem and bugs.

Although everything looks good and it converts it to a pdf, adobe reader can not read it.

Sorry again folks, I will get it redone as soon as possible.
    BRAY
    Last edited by Bobbyray; 12-16-2010 at 02:04 PM.

Sorry Bobby, it's inevitable. Our moral support and best wishes are always with your team in getting over such hiccups. Best of Luck!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

Sorry to hear about your technical difficulties, Bobby. Living with pc's on a daily basis, I've experienced any number of such happenings over the years. To say it's frustrating and infuriating is to understate the scenario.

I wish you as quick and pain free a recovery from this digital ailment as is possible.
    Nick Harris Artwork
    http://nickillus.com

New system as of April 2011
    i5 quad core - Asus P7P55LX
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5
    Radeon 512mb graphics card