ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hi guys, im new here (-_^)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    18

    Hi guys, im new here (-_^)

    Just wanted to pop in and say Hi

    Ive had Artrage Studio on here for a while since I upgraded it from v2.x which came with my Wacom a couple of years back. I do most of my work in vector so Ive only used Artrage on a couple of jobs, but I intend to use it more for Manga/Cartoon style work now.

    Anyway, I intend on putting it on my Deviant Art profile and in my site portfolio when I have more to show. I have a fair bit of work on there at the mo, but of course, theres not much Artrage pieces there currently.

    Andy

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    2,868
    Hi Andy, welcome to the ArtRage forums. Looking forward to seeing some of your work, and hope you come to enjoy your new AR program as much as some of us do. Here's a link that might help you get started on exploring your new AR: Comic Book Odds and Ends.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,560
    Warm welcome to you, Andy! Wish you many, many happy time here at AR Forum! Good Luck!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Someonesane View Post
    Hi Andy, welcome to the ArtRage forums. Looking forward to seeing some of your work, and hope you come to enjoy your new AR program as much as some of us do. Here's a link that might help you get started on exploring your new AR: Comic Book Odds and Ends.
    Thanks for the welcome!

    ooh, thanks for the link to your odds and ends, they look like they will come in useful! cheers

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by wenkat View Post
    Warm welcome to you, Andy! Wish you many, many happy time here at AR Forum! Good Luck!
    Many thanks!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
    Posts
    6,423
    Welcome to the forums and to AR! I hope to see some of your AR work soon! Watch out, though: AR can become highly addictive.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

  7. #7
    hello Andy!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottF View Post
    Welcome to the forums and to AR! I hope to see some of your AR work soon! Watch out, though: AR can become highly addictive.
    Quote Originally Posted by frame352 View Post
    hello Andy!
    Many thanks guys... Ive just upgraded to Studio Pro (I needed specifically the freehand etc masking tools) - just re-acquainting myself with the tools etc

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Very Small town in Illinois
    Posts
    5,170
    Welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing some of your work.
    My Gallery:

    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •