ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Dear ArtRagers, was making an ornament, well, don't ask what happened, but, i turned a light on or off, whatever, and the ornament got textured, soooo, made it into a Christmas card for this year, Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and May all your wishes come true!!! xox
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Merry Christmas Lee. I love the sparkle style of your card - It has a classic appeal

Dear Steverino, Thank You so much, but it was sort of an accident, was making an ornament for the ArtRage Christmas tree, guess i had it on 'cel', couldn't figure out that the glitter doesn't show up that way, when i put background around the ornament i use regular paper setting, and WALLA! the glitter showed up, but sill glad you liked it!! Best Wishes!!!

Beautiful Lee.

Dear Lima, Thank You soooo very much!!! think your Christmas Tree Avatar is the dearest thing!!! Best Wishes and Good Weather!!!xox

Love that jolly old fellow

Thank You very much! Jean!!!

Awww Lee, that Santa is just too cute! Thank you, and may you and your family have a wonderful Christmas as well and upcoming New Year!

Dear Alexandra, Thank You very much,, and Best Wishes to you and yours also,, !!!

This is the happiest accident I ever saw then! The card is marvellous and I wish You and Your beloved all the best too!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!