ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: snowflake stickers

snowflake stickers

Tried Someonesane's tut on stickers.....still need to clean it a little and sort a couple of settings...but all in all i'm rather pleased lol...but my colour picker is now weird..white is still white but other colours are complete opposite lol..e.g. if i click blue i get green etc

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	multi flakes.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	50926

Very pretty

Looking good moosie

There's a couple things to check on when your sticker hue doesn't match the color picker hue. First thing to check on, is whether or not you made your stickers a pure red color? If you did make them red, then the second thing to check on is the Hue row of the Color Variations panel. Check to see if the Base Value Column for the Hue Row is set to 0% (or empty), because if your stickers are already red, the Base setting shouldn't need to be shifted at all to make any color correction. If that is set correctly, check to see if the Tracing H (short for Tracing Hue) column of the Hue Row is set to 100%. If it's not at 100, your color hue will be shifted when using the Spray. Usually, for something like this, the rest of the Hue Row should be set to 0%. So you should have a Spray Variation Panel set up similar to this:

Name:  snowflakes_cs_ex.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  47.5 KB
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Talking Problem solved! Thanks Someonesane

Sheeeesh! I spent hours last evening and this morning checking and rechecking settings...read your reply..and there is my solution lol...is my original red? NO lolol..Thanks Someonesane

,,gee Moosie, i think you did a terrific job!!! very pretty!!! there are different shape snowflakes there and i would like to know how you did that???!!! and thanks for the question as i learned something new, thanks Someonesane!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    there are different shape snowflakes there and i would like to know how you did that???!!!

You can add more then one image to a sticker sheet, and then use the Sheet Row, or Sheet Column (or both, even) options on the Variations panel to select one of the stickers off the sheet in a number of different ways (random being my favorite).

For example, I have created a sticker sheet that contains a full deck of cards.

Name:  fulldeck_ex.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  49.1 KB

By using the variation panel, one can adjust the Sticker Spray to only select one suit off the sheet (such as the Spades, as seen below).

Name:  fulldeck_ex2.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  58.9 KB
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Dear SS... XOXOX