ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Wishes from Italy

Best Wishes from Italy

Waiting to have time for something better, I wish you all the merriest of the Christmas by means of our most traditional and ancient symbol: the manger scene!
    Actually the manger with the baby is just the focus of a wider scenographic representation where any art form and material is used depending on the place (You may noticed also sand, snow and ice).

Here, by clicking and enlarging, You may have but a few examples of the variety of what is built, assembled, carved since centuries, not considering the ones with moving mechanisms and characters making any artisanal jobs, the light effect reproducing the day and night hours, or living ones with real persons, often in snowy places and or in middle age or renaissance or baroque villages and town, with warm lighting and under a clear night sky ...

I wish to forward this way You all the joy and hope of this happy day whose truly gift is the peace and love it may give to our heart and thence be spread all over around us, for our beloved and any other people, especially the ones needing it the most.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Christmas2010.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	480.6 KB 
ID:	50911  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thanks, I love it! A beautiful collage!

Blessings,
    GigiCharm

That's really neat Caesar. Well done, and a Merry Christmas to you.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

A lovely collage Caesar, thanks for sharing and a Merry Christmas to you and Yours

Those are incredible Cesare, thank you for sharing. Blessings to you and your dear family and may you all have a Merry Christmas!

Beautifully done dear Cesare and a Merry Christmas and peaceful New Year to you and your loved ones.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hey, buddy, Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year to you and your family. Greetings.

And a Very Merry Christmas to you too Caesar
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Great way to put interesting pieces together dear Ceasar. And Happy Holidays to your loved ones and yourself.

beautiful! best wished for you too caesar... thanks mate.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com