ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Layers of PhoSH Elem 4 and TIFF supported?Is thereWeb des =?

Gallery
    View images

Layers of PhoSH Elem 4 and TIFF supported?Is thereWeb des =?

Hi I just got Artrage2 and I am soooo impressed! I am a cyber newbie in many ways and I usually have to get 1 or 2 "how to" books to even beging to work a program. And pay big bucks (like for Corel Piant) Not this one! I am sooooo excited to not have to struggle thru commands and a million buttons! And, for only 20 dollars???!!I am almost moved to tears- how often in life does one get a high quality something (anything!) made for people who are on a budget? I thank you so much for this rare gift. I'm getting my boyfriend this for the holidays. I'm gonna tell any and everyone I know about it.

Ok- sorry about the gush! Here are my tech questions

1) Will layers from Photoshop Elements 4 be maintained in Artrage2?
    2) Does Artrage2 support TIFF files?
    3) Does anyone know of a web developing program similar to Dreamweaver that is like Artrage2 vs Corel Paint- affordable, easy to use and high quality?

Thanks so much and bless all of you

Gallery
    View images
    1) Should do.
    2) No currently only bmp, jpg, png & psd support.
    3) KompoZer (a development fork of Nvu), although there is no substitute for marking up the source code your self.

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Goldenhoops,

Thank you! Great to hear it's working out well for you there. We wanted to create an art program which was affordable and easy to get into rather than a whole ton of complexity. We're always grateful for people spreading the word!

In answer to your questions:

1/ ArtRage layers are compatible with Photoshop's layer system. You should find that Elements 4 will be compatible with this. Our support is basically standard raster layers with blend modes.

2/ ArtRage doesn't support TIFF currently. We do support JPG, PSD, PNG and BMP outside our own format, PTG ( painting files )

3/ Oh, not sure on this one I'm afraid! I think we have a number of web developers on the forums though so someone else may have some ideas.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    Ha! Too slow this time... :P

Gallery
    View images
    You got me there! Three minutes, alas!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design