ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: getting back my artrage

getting back my artrage

I got a new computor, windows 7 64 bit....could someone please tell my how to get my artrage program downloaded, I had AR3 pro, have the lic# I did download the demo and thought I could just enter my lic there to update but it disapeared on me, please help I need my AR fix

Hi Pat,

You can download the full version again by doing the following:
    1 - Go to http://www.artrage.com/

2 - Once there, locate the Member Area link (under the Community category) and click on it.

3 - Use your Email and Password to log in
    If you have not yet signed up, do so and then log in.
    4 - Once logged in, locate the My Products link at the top of the page and click on it.

5 - If you have already registered your version of ArtRage, it will appear on the My Products page and will be listed with a link to Download it again. If you have not registered the program yet you must first click on the Register New Product link, and then register it by entering your Registration Key. Once complete, you may then return to the My Products page again and download it.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Thankyou someonesane, I finally figured it out late last night, appreciate your reply very much, have a great day