ArtRage for iPad 1.0.4 Released.
We are happy to announce that ArtRage for iPad 1.0.4 has been released. This free update for current users is available via the iTunes store and includes:
New to 1.0.4:
- Support for printing from iOS4.2.
- Support for iOS4.2 Multitasking: ArtRage will now park itself in the background when switched away from, and return when re-launched. The splash screen may appear briefly while the interface reconstructs.
Items added in 1.0.3:
- Quick access color sampling via a tool toggle.
- User definable canvas sizing when creating new files (1440 x 1440 max).
- Zoom level indicating during zooming.
- Background color customisation.
- Feedback improvements on a number of user interface items including current active preset highlights.
- Significant enhancements to the stability of the product and memory handling.
- Improvements to Multitouch gesture handling after Save & Continue, fixing a problem that prevented gestures happening in certain areas of the screen.
- Corrected a problem that could cause crashes when using the Tint/Tone picker.
- Fixed a problem that could cause the name of a painting to change after editing canvas settings.