ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: wacom intuos 4 with art pen

wacom intuos 4 with art pen

first of all i just wanted to introduce myself ans say hi. i have been using Corel Painter for a while and recently came across artrage and figured ild give it a shot. the fact that it seems, so far, to work pretty fluidly with photoshop is a plus.

i have a question though.

i have the art pen for my wacom, which i really dig. the problem is that i cant seem to get artrage to take full advantage of it, primarily, when twisting the pen in my hand, the "cursor/icon" wont twist. but it does twist when if adjust the angle and direction. is there anyway to to set up artrage to take full advantage of my art pen? i have also just ordered the airbrush pen that should be here by the end of the week, and it would be nice to be able to take full advantage of it.

any help would be great.

thanx

ps. im using artrage studio pro on windows 7 with the latest wacom drivers

Welcome to the forums! Artrage doesn't currently support the additional features of the Wacom Art Pen ( e.g. barrel rotation ), so these will work like a standard Wacom stylus. This is on our list of things to consider for future updates.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design