ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying To Remember

Trying To Remember

Hi Friends. It's been months since I posted a painting - life as been a busy place. Here is mostly oil brush, ink pen, felt pen, chalk and airbrush.

I hope I'm back here more often. I sneak a peak now and then - there is astounding work being posted. I just saw Eddie's (Sketch's) Holiday Card - it made me happy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trying To Remember-ARUP.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	483.0 KB 
ID:	50689  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by byroncallas; 11-30-2010 at 11:04 PM.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Hi bryon like the colour's and the effects and wouldn't mind trying one of those dried keybab's -----E/S

Very good work on this..
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

HEY Byron! What a pleasant surprise to "see" and hear from you! I had been absent for a while as well and just recently started getting my feet wet again. Had to dust off the Wacom after a long summer. Hope all is well with you and Rosy!

Trying To Remember: Triple wow eye candy! It certainly didn't take me long to "Remember" how simply complex and beautiful your work is. This is an amazing piece that immediately made me think of anatomy. To me it is like an abstract of a surgeon's dream in which he/she is trying to remember the organization and puzzle of a complex surgical procedure. The design towards the middle represents a precise incision exactly where it needs to be. Fantastic work!

I do understand how life issues can affect us all and limit our time doing certain things. Hopefully yours begin to allow you to stop in from time to time and share with us your amazing artwork! Great to hear from you!

Eddie
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    — Eckhart Tolle

Hello Byron, good to have you back. Nice, happy creation you are comming with... it stirs up a happy mood, when loooking at it. So, do come with more. :-)

Byron, nice to have you back. Byron is a nice friend, who always makes smart and subtle comments , sometimes using a typically colloquial American language (which I savor with delight in reading) ... Byron is one of those first line artists... with his own style that never leads to repetition. Byron's works always have an embedded message, which shows the care he has to construct each painting. Once seen, they are hard to forget...a fantastic display of fine art talent. So, Trying to Remember is easy for those who knows his work...strong and harmonious colors, different and vivid forms that interrelate with each other, and than you interpret: I remember.

Thanks all for all the warm words.

Lima & Eddie thanks for the extended reviews - feels like old times. You guys are too cool and wonderfully generous. Thanks for your always terrific encouragement.

Alex: Rosy and I both send back warm greetings

AT-TA & Barnburner, as ever, thanks a bunch.

Eithty+: Kababs are on the house.

Thanks all. I hope I'll be around more soon. I've a lot of catching up to do. A quick glance though the galleries is inpirational.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Byron, glad to see your work again and happy to see you again. Wonderful things happen when you pick up an artrage brush. Happy Holidays to you and Rosie and all your families.

I'm so glad You're back and OK, dear Byron. Excellent one, of course.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!