ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Cannot Hide the Canvas Positioner

Cannot Hide the Canvas Positioner

Title pretty much says it all. I purchased ArtRage Studio for my Windows 7 convertible tablet PC a few months ago and up until now it had been OK, I guess. I have version 3.0.8 and for some reason the Canvas Positioner will not go away no matter what I do. I press "ctrl+alt+C" and it remains on the screen. I click on "view" and then try to uncheck "Canvas Positioner" and it is still there. If right click on the canvas everything disappears, but this doesn't help; I want to pick and choose which UI elements I see.

This is such a pain, canvas real estate is valuable to me and although I like to use the positioner now and then, I don't want it to always display. It is a pain dragging it on and off the screen all the time.

Is there some easy fix to this? Is there some .ini file I can mess around with or something? Do I have to reinstall to get this problem to go away? Or am I completely misunderstanding something about the GUI and somehow magically locking it into always displaying?

Hi there,

There is currently a problem with the keyboard shortcut / hide option for that item which we'll be addressing in an update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you click the X in the centre of the canvas positioner, the canvas positioner should disappear.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design