ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Coffee break.

Coffee break.

My friend and neighbor from back home was recently holidaying in Rome...yeah... and he send me the pic , among others,as he was sitting and having coffee in some of the local tratoria...(sp)... the background was not that interesting... so i put him into the paradise setting... sort of... :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by AT-TA; 11-29-2010 at 03:44 PM.

nice picture :-) maybe his espresso just got a bit cold though having to pose

Nice painting, AT...love this scene...
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

"Holidaying in Rome"..... tough job, but I suppose somebody has to do it... Some folks have it rough...
    My cousin has some friends that live in Montana in the summer, and in the mountains in Southern California in the winter... I keep telling her that if they need someone to carry their bags, water their lawn, take out their trash, read their mail, chill their bottled water, etc.. I would work cheap...

The magic of painting and AR... pretty neat to be able to spiff up the background.. Well done AT!
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Beautiful painting Jean and what a fortunate man he is to be there and have you as his artist friend!

This painting has a travelling watecolor sketch quality I appreciate and it looks like You was with him in his holiday, as a wish maybe ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Wow great portrait, I am convinced that your friend is very grateful

Thank you so much for checking this out...Javier, barney,frame, semd,Sandy and Caesar.

Caesar I wish i was there also...i just love Rome and Italien people. So temperamental and full of life they are...

Beautiful job Anna, I know he will love the colorful background you put him in, and great job on his portrait

It's really a good portrait imo Annie.