ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Load icon stuck

Load icon stuck

When I click on the tracing image button a little animated loading icon quickly pops up on the screen.

A couple of times the little icon didn't go away. I could continue working, and painting though. Not a big deal since it goes away if I restart the app.

I can't really repro it. I wasn't using a large tracing image. I did notice tapping the tracing image button quickly makes it appear, but tapping the reference image button doesn't.

Can I check if you're using 1.0.3 (the splash screen indicates version and the quick reference guide has it listed at the top right)? We found a problem relating to this in 1.0.2 and believed it solved. If you're already on 1.0.3 we'll take another look and see if we can get it to happen.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

This happened several times now in version 1.0.4. I wasn't using a trace image. It seems to happen while undoing.

Funny thing is to make it stop I just hit the tracing image button. Since I realized that made it quickly appear and disappear. I'll let you know if it happens again after a reboot.

I can't imaging a whole lot changed, but 1.0.4 has been much more unstable for me.

Thanks for the info, we'll take a look at the undo system and see if we can see what might be causing it.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.