ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Using Art Rage for Lessons

Using Art Rage for Lessons

Hello everybody,
    How do you create multiple pages within one file? The purpose is creating screencasts using Art Rage where I derive math formulas and sometimes I have to add another page in order to continue proving or solving...
    Greetings

I suppose when you say, "pages", you're referring to creating multiple image files in the same program window? ArtRage, unfortunately, doesn't have a way to handle multiple files in the same program space, like one might do using PhotoShop (see Image A, below).

If you're using a Windows version of the program, you could open up another instance of the ArtRage Program and work from it, but I'm not sure if that would work for you (see Image B, below).

Have you tried using new layers to work on? I'm not sure if it would work for you, but you could hide the old layer, and start a new one to work on. Although, doing a side by side, between the two would become complicated.

Image A:
    Name:  multi-doc.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  108.7 KB

Image B:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	multi-doc-ar.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	301.3 KB 
ID:	50619
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

I think the layers suggestion is a good one. You could easily flip back and forth, even add annotations, with layers.

Another thing you could do is expand the size of your canvas. That way you could simply scroll to a blank area.
    Cat Boxes, a web comic