ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Sticker color?

Sticker color?

This maybe somewhere in the forum,but I looked an couldn't find it. I registered pro today and wow, there's a whole lot more in the program than I ever anticipated.

The stickers are red. How do we change the color of them, or can the color be changed?

Hi Rhonlynn,

You're correct about the amount of features that can be found in the Pro version, but don't let them overwhelm you. Just take one step at a time and you'll be well on your way.

I figure you're peeling the stickers from the sheet, correct? Once you place a sticker on the canvas a special layer is created for the sticker. You'll know it's a sticker layer, because there will be a picture of small feet in the upper right corner of the layer on the layer panel. With the layer highlighted, right click on the sticker you dropped and select "Sticker Tint" from the menu. You can then change the color of the sticker using the color panel that appears (see the attached image for visuals of these steps).

If you plan to use a lot of the stickers, I would advice you use them through the Sticker Gun Tool, where you can drop a number of the stickers down at once, in any color you choose in the color panel (depending on how you change the settings in the Variations panel).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stickersheetcolorchange.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	243.7 KB 
ID:	50596
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Thanks!

Wow, thanks.