ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Josh Reynolds

Josh Reynolds

Quick Starter
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Josh Reynolds.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	122.0 KB 
ID:	50575  

Another interesting drawing excercise on this painter once particularly appreciated by British noble families of the XVIII century for official portraits.
    Unadvertently there's also a little pun concerning her identity.
    Actually this lady with her three eldest son, according to the title (there's a fourth then), is reported to be Lady Cockburn. Therefore, considering the high heirs production rate, I I was wondering if Lord Cockburn was actually the real name of her husband or just a nickname celebrating his vigour ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

saucie saucie Caesar but I like it

Wherever the Army sent me (Dorset at present)

Talking Interesting thought

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Another interesting drawing excercise on this painter once particularly appreciated by British noble families of the XVIII century for official portraits.
    Unadvertently there's also a little pun concerning her identity.
    Actually this lady with her three eldest son, according to the title (there's a fourth then), is reported to be Lady Cockburn. Therefore, considering the high heirs production rate, I I was wondering if Lord Cockburn was actually the real name of her husband or just a nickname celebrating his vigour ....
    Caesar my friend,
    Freud would have a field day ;D

I'd bet so with me, dear S.J.! Anyway Austrian mind trying to analyze an Italian one would always be like drawing circles with a ruler; maybe possible, but long and approximate ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

hi one thing about Freud he might drive you crazy but he produced a fantastic artist son