Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help achieving drybrush look.

a cat ? go for it !
    Looking good those brushes !!
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

I just tried importing some free third-party Photoshop .abr brush sets to ArtRage Studio and they work just fine so maybe my Photoshop 7 native brush sets are corrupted or locked in some way to keep them from being used in other software. Wow! Being able to import brushes is a cool thing but what I was looking for was those brushes by someonesane. No cat to bite

I love these dry oil brushes - many thanks SS!

Thanks SOS, for the oil brush presets. very cool ones especially on textured canvas. Nice to have in the arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage View Post
    Bitmap brushes should be able to be imported, if brushes aren't imported they are probably not bitmap brushes. However, could you email me at [email protected] with the name of the file you're trying to import and the exact text of the error message? I should be able to get a better understanding of what might be happening and help you further.
    Thanks you so much !

Quote Originally Posted by momodot View Post
    I was able to tweak those brushes for a perfect scumble effect. Thank you someonesane!

Thank you DaveRage re, the PS brushes. I had not read the manual being with ArtRage since the V.1 Beta. I tried my PS 7 brushes and there was an error trying to import any. Is that too old a version you think?
    Hi momodot. I wondered if you'd like to share the settings you found for this? I'm keen to scumble.