ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Titian

Titian

sorry Titan you got old as I painted you but that's life I'll look at some of your stuff it look good OK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Titian.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	107.0 KB 
ID:	50521  

Don't worry, dear ATPlus, Titien actually got very old, especially considering the age he lived in .... so it's a good perspective and a great wish for You too.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I like this drawing Eighty. Great to see you drawing again.

thanks Caesar still get the feeling I should be painting back on canvas sorry about Titian pehaps the eye's were tired I'll have a look at some of his other stuff looks interesting all this writing is improving my spelling and soon will be able to type with two hands

Thanks GZairborne its good to be back drawing I think as I've been only sketching in my Studio ( The Bus ) its made me draw faster so maybe I'm missing out the details more ?? I've got a IpadI thought it would be better for drawing in the Bus that way I could transfer the sketches to the computer but so far I havn't figured how to use it