ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bonaparte

bonaparte

sorry done in the early hour's should have been in bed so please don't be to critical OK ---E/S
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bonaparte.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	50501  

We've been just in time to rid of this cumbersome personality since Corse was extorted to the Genoa Republic by the French only one yar before his birth and they got what they deserved .... I'm kidding (although on true historical information).
    Very nice portrait copy interpretation!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Great job Eighty!
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Eighty, as usually this is very nice sketch and if you finished the whole picture, would be even better. Are you going to paint the whole thing or is it going to stay as it is? Just wondering here.:-)

thanks Caesar I should have known he was Italien
    thanks BB I wish Ihad done it better but I was banned so I done it in the small hours artrage tell me they were being pestered with people pushing adverts so they put a bann on the wave length I was just unlucky to be on the same one --E/s

thanks Alex what's that about china ???

thanks AT-TA but thats how it was left by the french artist Jacques-Louis David Bony wasn't a good sitter

He wasn't, neither formally nor by choice. One year too late to be considered so and some of his islanders there were for independence from old and new invaders, and still are. Moreover he stole in Italy most of the Italian masterpieces You now see in France and in the outstanding Italian section of the Louvre in particular. Not Monna Lisa though, that was painted by Leonardo in France for given to the then king.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Eighty+, thanks for another wonderful sketch of a part of history

keep them coming

thanks Caesar but wasn't his parents Italien or doesn't that count???
    had a look at H Bosch but viewing wasn't good but what I did see not my taste ok

thanks jean sorry I'm not Looking at work but I don't feel up to it yet OK

Napoleon Ivy. Sadly I wasn't able to collect all that I wanted because it was taken off of import. I would have to fly over to England to complete the set, and now my cats have taken all of my money to feed them, so that's out.