ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: No input device for bamboo fun

No input device for bamboo fun

Hi there,

I just bought the artrage studio pro 3.0.8. and I also have a bamboo fun with the latest driver installed.
    The problem is that in artrage preferences, input device, I only have that option for cmd+mousewheel. As far as I know there should also be a tablet options with ink services and precise tablet. But not for me.
    Any idea why?

On the other hand when painting I have pen pressure.

Thanks!

The Ink Services and Precise Mode options are Windows only so if you're using OS X you won't see them.

Ink Services is a Windows specific tablet system that, depending on the hardware, may need to be toggled off so we make it available on that system.

Precise Tablet Mode is another Windows specific thing: Some tablet input models on Windows inform the app that they do high resolution input when in fact they don't, which is why we have to be able to turn it off. All input on OS X is handled through a high resolution system so there is no need to disable it.

If you're using Windows and don't see the options, please let me know and we can look in to it further!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your reply. I'm on a Snow Leopard Mac OS.
    So, I understand those are options for Windows. But there's one thing that I want to know. Since I can use my wacom with artrage, is there any way that I can change the tilt angle only with my pen as I do the pressure? I'm new in artrage, that's why I'm asking. I'm trying to make shades on my drawings, but it's kind of hard since I cannot make it only from the pen.

Thanks

I have Bamboo Fun, and one thing to know about them - there is no tilt. It's only available to Intuos and above. And no, there is now way to apply tilt to the brushes in Artrage with pen - you can create different brushes with different settings. Hope this helps.

PS. Btw. if i'm mistaken, please the other AR forum users - correct me. Thanks!
    "I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!"