ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Default Canvas

Red face Default Canvas

I downloaded the demo, studio pro,and I'll be registerring it. Thing is, it seems stuck with the canvas mover in the middle, and the color picker on the side (the dial instead of the corner chart). I thought it would go away that way, if I uninstalled and reinstalled, and I can't seem to get it back to default. How do I get the canvas back to the default appearance? The canvas mover won't go away? I've read the pdf file that goes with the program,and nothing seems to be there about putting the canvas back to default.

Edit>Artrage Preferences>Panels>"Reset Panel Positions"

Restart Artrage and you're done

Hans

Also, to move the canvas mover, click on its top area and drag it like a window to anywhere you want. To close it, click the canvas mover button on the top menu bar ( the one with the little easel, next to the minimise button on the right ). The canvas mover also has a close button in its center ( the 'X' ).

You can choose what colour picker you want to use by clicking and holding on the current colour which is displayed at the bottom left, then choosing your prefered colour picker from the menu which appears, or by going to Tools -> Colour options.

You can customise the ArtRage interface to your preference, including size, position of panels, type of colour picker and so on.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Wink Thanks

Oh yeah, and I must've had a dyslexic moment, cause I found the x in the middle of the canvas mover, just now, and it's gone, and the restart of artrage set the canvas back. Thanks...now I wish I could draw better.

So, I then found Artrage, and I don't care about getting a sketch book now, to practice it. Cause I'm going to practice on artrage, which is a bit different from actually drawing. I was about to buy a new set of pencils, but I am going to learn digitally. I just wish there was a book on technique for this.