ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Visual Journaling

Post Visual Journaling

www DOT psychologytoday DOT com/

blog/the-healing-arts/201006/cool-art-therapy-intervention-4-visual-journaling

I am not an artist by training. Still a rookie.

I understand and use visual sketches to help the folks around me to understand a particular set of issues. However, it does not capture the emotions or feelings regarding one or more issues along with the particular position. I am describing issue management only as an example.

Journaling is supposed to be a good process (e.g., through the medium of writing a dairy, whether it is handwritten or otherwise) to get "in touch with oneself").

Question: Has anyone used ArtRage for visual journaling? The term that I am using does not matter as long as I am conveying the essence of the question.

Thanks in advance.

(not able to include an explicit hyperlink since this is my first post on this forum).

very cool idea for an art project. we did these in an advanced color and design class I took at design school. fun.

here is a link from the page you shared to some samples of journal art.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rehuxley/sets/316407/