ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Fabric and ties shop

Fabric and ties shop

Working on personal stickers and brushes I got several textures I cannot unfortunately use that simply either as a sticker or as a textured brush which would mostly require some more transparency too (my fault).
    Many of these textures were obtained by a promising experiment with a particular oil setting (25% pressure, 50% thinned, 5% load) on the various paper types.
    Before I may hopefully try with some success to use on realistic paintings such findings, here's an abstract and a one of the possible variations on it by duplicating, just turning the second upside-down and using blending modes.
    I got many textures possibly interesting for fashionable items ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Texturized Abstract.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	50351   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Texturized Abstract5.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	148.1 KB 
ID:	50352  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thats a great collection Cesare
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Caesar, wonderful and interesting collection

Beautiful, and colorful dear Caesar.

Great assembly of textures Caesar

Thank You, dear Kenmo! I wish I could use as a brush the textures I can get, but I'm still clumsy at producing and using stikers in a way they merge with the rest of the painting without popping out as fake additions.
    Anyway I got some nice textures and 3D objects I wanted to show in a composition. I made stickers of them all overlying a pure red layer, so I can use whatever color. The problem is to get fuzing tiles out of them to fill selected areas without discontinuities ....

It looks like a junk-man counter, doesn't it, dear Katie? Thank You!

Dear Jean, it's more or less a collection You may find in a magpie's nest, I guess. Thank You!

A nice, colourful way / to start a pleasant day. What about this poem, dear Jasmine? Thank You!

Thank You, dear Semd74! I guess some of them would look either gorgeous or elegant on clothes and dresses ...

I didn't doubt of Your appreciation, dear Sandra, since fabric textures and motives are one of Your preferred subject and started thread. Thank You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!