ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Sweedies Tutorials

Sweedies Tutorials

Hi, newbie here.
    Are Sweedies tutorials still available somewhere? I'm very interested in his/her sky and cloud tutorials.

Interesting... It would appear Sweedie has gone from the forums, along with all his posts and threads.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Too bad. Do you know any good Art Rage cloud, sky and landscape tutorials? Thats exactly what I need, but i havent found any in the forums.

Not off hand, but you'd likely find some if you tried a search in the Tips and Trick forums area, using the Search feature of the forums. You might also want to post which version of ArtRage you are using here. A lot of times helpful forum members will create a tutorial specifically to answer posts like this, but since there are different versions of the program, they won't be able to go into details without knowing which tools you have access too.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Hi Vincent,

Sweedie's tutorials are available in the Tutorials section of the ArtRage home page. Here is the link:

http://www.artrage.com/artrage-tutorials.html

I second Someonesane's suggestion about doing a search, though. There is so much useful information on these forums.
    Last edited by terrygillooly; 11-16-2010 at 04:10 PM.
    Cat Boxes, a web comic

I also very sad to see all of Sweedie's images removed. I really love seeing his artwork. Very glad that Henry is still around, but I will miss seeing your previous wonderful art from the past. I wish I had made copies of the old stuff.! I do have your calendar of the seasons! yeah! Also I think there is a link in the artrageous magazine to a pdf of about 5 of his tutorials in one pdf.