ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: NOVEMBER ArtRageUS Issue 10 is here

Exclamation NOVEMBER ArtRageUS Issue 10 is here

Hi all you Ragers,

Our November Issue has been published: www.artrageus.net Be shure to check the Artist Portal Section to see if your art made the Gallery.

Get your copy today. Ps> We have a new advertiser .... Wacom Tablets which allows our readers to keep up with their great products since most of us use them. We are not charging anything for these ads. It is a service to our readers.

We have added an RSS feed to notify you on all new Issues published on the main website page.

We have the ArtRageUS website email working properly now.... so send me emails to
    bobbyray@artrageus.net or directly to bobbyray02@msn.com

Please remember to add yourself to the Artist Portal thread if you want to have your art included..: A great way to show off that new artwork.
    http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=30428
    Please Note that you must have an Artrage site Gallery with your art for us to choose from as well. We will choose 10 artworks each month.

We do offer a classified ad Section, for any rager to sell items specific to artrage use. It's free and easy... send a photo and details to bobbyray02@msn.com

We have also added our donate button to the pages so if you can send us $1 or what you can we would appreciate it very much, if you can't we understand, really. We do have costs incurred to produce the magazine.

Thanks for your submissions and support.

The ArtRageUS e-Magazine Volunteer Team
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Bobbyray; 11-15-2010 at 06:41 AM.

Thanks for choosing "Last Thing" to be in this issue. It's an honor to be in with all the outstanding artists. Thanks

Bobby, Another fantastic magazine. I enjoyed seeing Albert and reading his story. All of the artwork is beautiful. Thank to you and all of the kind mates who helped.

Another fantastic job Bobby and all those who contributed to this month. Fantastic interview Albert!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    — Eckhart Tolle

Mikejl..... you are welcome and as a rager entitled to be included. We are proud to have your art included and thanks for signing up so we could add your art.

Alexandra and Sketchism71........thanks very much, we try our best for all the ragers to enjoy the magazine.

Thanks so much BobbyR for another wonderful magazine and thanks for choosing one of my work too.

Again, my appreication for your hard work.

Wow this is excellent Bobby and how wonderful to see dear Albert's painting all together. Congratulations Albert and so very well deserved.
    Many thanks to you Bobby and your wonderful team who made this possible and also well done to everyone who had their art in this issue. ITS BRILLIANT!!!!!!
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Another great issue!!!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

bumping up msg,,,,,,

Another magnificent issue! thank You and congratulations to our beloved guest star!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!