ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: It helps with degraded

It helps with degraded

The case is that I have a problem that does not leave me to work, surely it is a question of a bilge but nothing that I meet on the solution, the case is that in some moment it activates an option that it does degraded automatically, not as removing it and it affects me for that they are getting dark the colors towards the low right part. You agradeceria inormemente that you were indicating me like to remove this.

Regards

I'm worried that you might not understand the following explanation, or that I may not have understood you fully. But I'm pretty sure the problem relates to you having the Metallic Feature turned on. ArtRage uses a 3D lighting system to illuminate the canvas surface and the paint applied to it, which gives it that natural appearance. When the Metallic dial is turned up, the paint is given a more reflective nature, making this stand out even more. Here is screen shot of the dial that you should turn down to 0% to lessen the color difference.

Name:  metallic.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  17.3 KB

If you have your dial turned to 0% already, it's possible you're looking to turn off the 3D lighting altogether (which some people do prefer). If that's the case, then go to View > Canvas Settings and on the Canvas panel, click on the little light bulb icon, then close the panel as shown in the screen shot below.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canvaslighting.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	115.1 KB 
ID:	50289
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Hello, thank you very much for answering to my question because it was really desperate, I have lowered the level that I indicate and it has worked, now the color is equal in all the zones of the paper, which was what queria. The second part not the entendi very well, among other things because I believe that I have another ArtRage's version, but the doubt that tape-worm has remained decisive. Again I thank him

Regards