ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A fantasy WIP progress (third step)

A fantasy WIP progress (third step)

A new step. I decided to stop anytime I felt tired of it or was going on too fast and in a confusing way and so I did.

And a new one today. It's a living experimental painting. I cannot grant success since it's a quite innovative approach ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	High-H-EelsWIP.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	262.5 KB 
ID:	50246   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	High-H-EelsWIP3.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	431.7 KB 
ID:	50354  
    Last edited by Caesar; 11-24-2010 at 04:09 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

This started as an experimental piece for many tests, so it goes on slowly and with some issue to be probably solved more "manually" in the final session. Thank You!

A further progress after I got wrapped in too many layers ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	High-H-EelsWIP4.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	429.5 KB 
ID:	50513  

Caesar this is gorgeous:you are able to give life to a chunk of iron...hahahaha.... love that creature...the serpent looks biblicaly and sinister... and the lady prehaps stolen from her husband's bed, is not showing too much resistance...hahaha... Love your female figures... i mean the drawings of them... so feminine and juicy... their every part of physical bodies.. so pretty, one could kiss their little footsies...how always pretty they are... oh my... am i going too far with my shower of admiration... ohnestly... just love your female drawings....

Love it! Look forward to more.

... and You didn't see more than a hint of the lady here, dear Anna ...
    I don't know what this overgrown worm may have of interest of the lady, as You seem to imply, unless we give this scene a metaphorical value. To be honest I got caged in a quite complex procedure here and made a mess without getting the textures I wanted and a seamless image this far. I'm looking for a way out based on my basic skills, but this is a little longer than expected and I cannot grant on the final quality. I'll take this struggle to an end, hopefully a decent one. We'll see. Thank You!

Glad You appreciated, dear Mikejl, but I'm still far from setting up good enough procedures for an almost professional level of fantasy art and illustrations.
    Thank You!

Wow Cesare, I can't wait to see this one finished. What a fantastic imagination. I can just imagine that slimy scaly snake squeezing tighter and tighter until this perfect feminine figure collapsed from lack of oxygen. Let's hope that she prevails and is able to use this knife or what weapon she has been able to take with her!

Thank You dear Sandra!
    Since this is not evidently a situation where her charm would likely work , she has just one chance left: to stab it soon on its blood-supplied tongue with this knife where she collected some of the beast's fangs leaked istantaneously deadly poison ... or hope for a sueprspeedy knight to intervene.