ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watercolor,grunge Stickers

Great find man. There's some useful things in there.
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

2. Hi

hello hanzz....will be posting more soon..
    Most important Things in life are not Things..
    my blog-http://designisdestiny.blogspot.com/

wow, thank you for all the resources. I hope to explore all eventually. thanks again!

4. Quote Originally Posted by gzairborne View Post
    wow, thank you for all the resources. I hope to explore all eventually. thanks again!

Sure.....Find some other posts by me....textures and other stuff...

5. some more

lots of inspiration,lots of freebies..

http://mediamilitia.com/

Brushes

Thanks for sharing. Once downloaded how does one actually get the brushes into ArtRage to use?

Quote Originally Posted by stab!lo View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Once downloaded how does one actually get the brushes into ArtRage to use?

Below I've listed the steps on how to import a Photoshop .abr brush file into ArtRage Studio Pro. Note that this process only imports the image (or brush head) used for the brushes. This means that you will likely need to tweak the settings on the Variations panel in order to get the "brush" effect you may be expecting from the imported brush tip (examples of this are shown below the importing steps).

To Import a Photoshop .abr brush file:
    1 - Open ArtRage Studio Pro.

2 - Select the Sticker Spray tool.

3 - Open the Preset Panel, by clicking on the Presets Pod.

4 - Select the group you want to add the brushes to (or create a new one using the "Add Preset Group" option from the Menu tab, located on the Preset panel).

5 - Click the Menu tab, and select the "Import Photoshop Brush" option.

6 - Locate the Photoshop .abr file you wish to import brushes from.

7 - ArtRage will open a window, displaying the various brush tips you can choose from. You may choose a single brush, or various brushes at once. Once you've selected the brushes you want, click "OK". Here's the various shortcuts for selecting from the list:
    To select a single brush, just click on it.
    To select a number of brushes that are next to each other on the list, just click on the first brush, hold "Shift", and then click on the last brush.
    To select a number of brushes, hold "Ctrl ", and click on the ones you want. Do the same, to deselect any you may have selected by mistake.
    To select every brush listed, hold "Ctrl", and hit the "A" key on the keyboard.
    8 - Once the brushes are imported, you may adjust how they work, using the Setting and Variation Panels.
    In the image below, you'll see the same imported brush head, used in two different ways. One shows how an imported brush will initially look, while the other shows it with a different set of variations (and working closer to the way it would in Photoshop).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brushes.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	155.9 KB 
ID:	52729
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Importing brushes

Thanks Someonesane that's a big help to me. Now I will go and play around with the settings. I was hoping to be able to do a brush stroke from the top of the page to the bottom without it repeating. Is this possible by tweaking the settings? I suppose it's in the number of times the stroke repeats but am not sure. Grateful for your tips.

Quote Originally Posted by stab!lo View Post
    Thanks Someonesane that's a big help to me. Now I will go and play around with the settings. I was hoping to be able to do a brush stroke from the top of the page to the bottom without it repeating. Is this possible by tweaking the settings? I suppose it's in the number of times the stroke repeats but am not sure. Grateful for your tips.
    I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean. Are you trying to get a completely different pattern each time a mark is drawn out during a single stroke?
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.