ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Dry Run: 3 Abstractions

Dry Run: 3 Abstractions

Just trying to get the feel of the paint on ArtRage Mobile (iPad) w/ stylus.

Titles are:

1. After Twombly
    2. Honey Bunches Of Notes
    3. Scrambled Air
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Icepulse; 11-11-2010 at 03:15 AM.

I hate to do it, but... bump!

Looks like these got lost in the shuffle.

I like all three. They are very illustrative as well as abstracts... that is to say I like the illustrative style of them. The middle one could also be olives on strike for wetter martinis. Sorry, I couldn't resist. It has the look of a Paul Rand graphic element. very nice.
    Love the textures as well. Would love to see more of that first style... after Twombly. I see a man running with his hands up... I can relate. A fuller version with more of that sketchy stuff would be nice and featured in New Yorker magazine I bet. Ya gotta love their illustrations. well I do anyway.
    Glad you bumped this cause I totally missed it.

Thanks, both.

Gzairborne, I like that line in the first painting very much, too. Taken in a more illustrative direction, it might smack of Paul Klee's oil transfer technique.

I can think of worse fates!