ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blowing in the Wind

Blowing in the Wind

The answer my friend
    is blowing in the wind
    the answer is blowing in the wind.

And this means....we will never know?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow! This could be the start of a new Sci-Fi 3D movie.... Great imagination, and wonderful use of the AR software! Well done Sandy.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Thanks Mike, not good anatomy-but I wanted to see the bubbles on difference-and I can't wait to try some of the other fun tools.

Hey that's very trippy as we used to say. interesting art.
    I never understood why people said that song was about marijuana. It was probably news to Bob Dylan. He went along with the rumor and never denied it though. I think Dylan just used a popular idiom of the day in that folk song. Blowing in the wind meant... somethings coming our way watch out here it comes. I think it was about the Vietnam war and all wars for that matter. The desire for peace and civil rights for all. Dylan played a key role in the civil rights movement in America.

Meaningful and amazing composition.
    Bob Dylan's song English words are among the few I could understand well enough and learn as a boy, so I still feel them a little magic.
    As for their meaning and testimony of US situation in those times I cannot really say or add anything to what Albert reported.
    Those problems were seen from Europe as quite specific of American society and role although peace and human rights battles were much appreciated, unfortunately often in a quite ideological and wrong way by many who eventually, decades late, understood the difference between a lively democracy and super-power, no matter how much authoritarian, arrogant and coarse in some periods and for some features, and communist countries and other dictatorships.
    Today there are less differences with Europe, but unfortunately many issues are worse for both and we shared and learnt very little from each other positive features and least we are culturally able to jointly contribute our unique patrimony to world's governance and civilization process ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

This one might also work well for David Bowie's Space Oddity. Ground control to major Tom.

Thanks Albert, I think all of these lately would go under Major Tom-haha!
    Thanks Cesare, I appreciate your comment too dear friend.

I never meant to bring up this painful time, it is a song I would sing to my son when we would be blowing bubbles outside and watching them being carried away in the wind.

I will refrain from commenting on this time in history as I am sure would begin another war- here! So with a bow I say thanks again gentlemen.

Sandra, I love this one, wow your imagination just runs away with you

If bubbles were wishes Sandra you have them all there and painted wonderfully. I like the concept of this very much
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

lets just say i was born quite a few years ago..........but i still love playing with bubbles
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown