ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Design Sketching in Artrage

Design Sketching in Artrage

Hello all. I'm new to this forum and just wanted to share a car design sketch done mainly using Artrage. I use the program a lot for design work and love its simplicity and ease of use, often beginning an illustration with it before exporting to another application.

I was wondering, does anyone else out there uses AR for design work, especially vehicles? If so, It'd be great to see some results and techniques.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alfa_coupe_rough.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	152.1 KB 
ID:	50103  

what a gorgeous style. looks like a swift and accurate hand you have. love these brush strokes and small touches of detail to lend the authenticity. very powerful style that really suits the auto illustration. great stuff!

A style perfectly fitting this car speedy character ... an Alfa Romeo, a sporty car and vintage race legend, from the brand symbol and the radiator grill typically aggressive shape.
    It's also the Italian police and carabinieri car since ever.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Love the swift brushstrokes to go with the speed of the car. Excellent painting
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

great strokes on the canvas, shows the speed, good job

6. Hello

hi miles...nice to see your work here...i always follow your work...on the web and on Facebook too.you have awesome style.. ..me too using artrage for car illustrations since 2005..it was demo ..i used to finish work in one sitting...no saving option...ha ha...it was fun though..
    .sometime i draw lines in sbk and bring here to color...posting some of my work...

.....happy raging....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chevy1.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	325.7 KB 
ID:	50187   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	car.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	230.8 KB 
ID:	50188   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cars.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	353.6 KB 
ID:	50189  
    Last edited by pinkpanther; 11-12-2010 at 01:00 AM.