ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Alternative Upload method.

Alternative Upload method.

Would it be possible to provide alternative upload options like the ability to browse to the file on your PC. I was unable to make a post today (poor lil'me) because of the spam feature that requires the user to have made a certain amount of posts before URL linking is permitted. When it's the only method available and using an image is the only way I can explain my issue, it leaves noobie'ol me in a hopeless position!
    thanks for your time,
    chris.

yes, I'm thinking of things to post.
    Last edited by murcuryghost; 11-07-2010 at 09:03 PM. Reason: I needed to tone it down, was a bit ugly.

One may opt to use the Manage Attachments feature the ArtRage Forums provide, to upload a number of different file types, which includes a few image extensions. When making a post, either scroll down to the bottom of the posting page to locate the "Manage Attachments" button, under the Additional Options section, or click on the Paper Clip icon on the post box itself (as shown in the image I've attached).

Name:  manageattachments.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  83.3 KB
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

re:attachment issue.

Excellent, thank you very much, I am familiarizing myself with all these post features.