ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: I need help guys please

I need help guys please

Hello everyone ,just wanna say i was really enjoying working with artrage until i ordered the full version the 3rd party distribitor cut me off from downloading due to my comp having problems i was unable to successfully download artrage 3 and I was really looking forward to having the full program its so cool and fun to work with. So now im out my money for the Artrage studio 3 . Im sorta stuck i guess is there anyone famililar with Kaga the third party distributor for artrage i really would rather have the art program then just getting a refund if its even possible . sorry for the questions guys i sure was looking forward to chatting with all of you. maybe can get this worked out. I hope thanks any info appreciated .

This probably should have been posted in the Technical forum area. Anyway... Did you get your Product Key from the source you bought the program? As long as you have that, you should be able to register it in the Members area and then use your verified account to download the program.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you've been having some computer problems! If you purchased ArtRage from our online store ( Kagi ), they allow downloads for a month / 3 downloads, but you can also download your software directly from our website via the Member Area at http://members.artrage.com

1/ Click ‘create account’ and follow the instructions if you haven't done so before
    2/ Log in, then click on 'My Products'
    3/ Click 'Register New Product' then select your version of ArtRage , enter your serial number and click the 'register' button to register your software

You should now see your serial number listed on the 'My Products' page and you can click 'download' to download any of the latest versions ( Windows or OS X ). You can log in to your account at any time to check your serial number or download again.

I hope this helps, but if not, please contact us directly at support@artrage.com or via the support page at www.artrage.com/artrage-support.html and we'll be happy to assist further.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Ahhh I apoligize for the mis post guys I really appreciate the help too i was all ready to jump on some portrait work lol sorta busted my bubble Ill try the direct download. Ill let ya know how it goes guys thanks again .

Thumbs up solved

Thanks so much dave , you are the man .
    Problem solved