ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Another Live Session on It'sARt - Nov 5th - and another today on the 12th

Another Live Session on It'sARt - Nov 5th - and another today on the 12th

The very talented and lovely Cris Delara will be chatting about fantasy art, and in particular Pin-Ups, while she works her digital magic on screen at It'sArt Live. Still a fledgling project, but gathering momentum. You can watch the live video and lob questions and comments in using the text messaging service provided on the page. She will try and field as many as she can. Her partner Alex will be there to help with that and make things go more smoothly.

http://www.itsartmag.com/ialivechat.html

November 5th 2010 - The session begins at 1PM GMT London - 2PM in France - 8AM in Canada - and will go on for at least an hour.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________
    EDIT - new session - November 12th 2010 - The session begins at 1PM GMT London - 2PM in France - 8AM in Canada - and will go on for at least an hour.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________

Many thanks to Patrice Leymarie, the man behind It'sArt, without whose tireless efforts none of this would be possible.

The plan is to begin some ArtRage based sessions soon. A small but perfectly formed team, hopefully including the incredibly talented Jon Hodgson and myself are chatting together about it now.
    WATCH THIS SPACE . . . ..
    Last edited by Nickillus; 11-13-2010 at 02:01 AM. Reason: title update
    Nick Harris Artwork
    http://nickillus.com

New system as of April 2011
    i5 quad core - Asus P7P55LX
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5
    Radeon 512mb graphics card

Thanks Nick. I think I may have to watch that one after the live session. 6am in my time zone. I will definitely watch it though. thanks again.

That's great gzairborne. Every effort will be made to record it and make the session available in the forum afterwards too, in case you miss it (for you and everybody else I mean). There was a bit of a technical issue last time, but hopefully that's been ironed out now.

Should see you there tomorrow with a bit of luck.
    Nick Harris Artwork

Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5

sorry about the late notice

There's another live Cris Delara digital painting session scheduled for today at 1pm UK time. Many apologies for the lateness of the notice - Chasing my tail on a number of things and simply forgot I'd not alerted you guys - my shame.

Details remain the same as before and are available in the first post in the thread.
    Nick Harris Artwork

Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5

that was very interesting demo and interview with Cris... she seems really sweet. glad they recorded it so I could watch. they had a problem in the beginning 30 min with noises. I found it really interesting. I learned a lot I think. placement of the eyes, nose, ears, the importance of sketching, a few common mistakes in facial lines that can be disastrous. If you can put up with the mic noises, their is definitely some gold to be mined from a professional. Look forward to the next one. hope they record. 5 am is a bit difficult for me. oh, and Neeck, don't leave please.

Hey gzairborne, Glad you got something out of it. Cris is a real sweetie and utterly charming, as well as being very talented.

Going somewhere? Not me. I've belonged to It'sArt about as long as I have to here and have no plans to stop hanging around in both splendid places. The differences mean they compliment each other perfectly.
    Nick Harris Artwork

Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5

it was a bit of a tongue in cheek humor because in the video she keeps saying "oh Nick don't leave" in her French (is it?) accent. I thought that part was kind of funny.