ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Teh best way to use airbrush

Teh best way to use airbrush

I have a question about the airbrush. I find it very difficult to get a smooth look, without stripes and without seeing the beginning and end parts of the airbrush.

How do you avoid these things in your painting?

Is it easier to make the airbrush (painting) smaller, so that the 100% airbrush covers most of the painting and after finnishing it make it bigger (change the scale), Even in a small scale (like an european A4) the airbrush is not that big. Is there an other way to get the smooth apperance?

Thanks already

Hey,

real airbrush dus the same, when you stay on one point the airbrush keap flowing paint
    digital we have the posebility to change that
    autofow >> off so you can stay on that same spot without painting

for the size
    if you have the pro version (I don't know if the demo version can do the same)
    you can go bigger than 100%

Any version of ArtRage can set a size of tool up to 500%
    To do this, click once on the preview of the tool (where you change the size) and in appeared dialog enter the value you want

Thank you both. I didn't know that. I thought that 100% was the max. This is going to be a great help!