ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Text.

Text.

I have seen Coops using the text in AR and of course had to try it out also... i had crashed tree times and there is an e missing and i am not that sure how to fix it. Anyway, it was interesting experience... didn't know what to write... so i composed a quickie poem and drawn a sketch to it. Try the text out... i completly forgot about this feature here... it is marvelleous... what everything one can do here..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by AT-TA; 10-29-2010 at 07:44 PM.

That's a nice look! Regarding crashes, if you get a crash please feel free to email us at support@artrage.com with what operating system you're using, what you were doing at the time, and what the error message says if there is one. We're always happy to try to troubleshoot any problems with you.

To edit text on a layer ( like the missing 'e' ), locate the layer that has that text on it, click the 'T' icon at the top right of that layer, and from the menu click 'edit text'. This will bring up your cursor at the end of the line of text and you can add the extra character.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

I have also been experimenting with the text tool recently. Something I had quite neglected. It is fun. AT TA I like your piece very much. Hope that others will start making use of this feature too.

Hmmm. I had been thinking of using "Comic Life" to add text to my tutorial screenshots. This may be better.

Beautiful words AT-TA along with a very moving painting,
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I used text feature quite recently on my last Halloween vignette (You can hardly expect too lyrical attitudes from me ) and I really appreciated the time I saved writing the dialogue by typing it.
    Anyway I like very much both the poem and the painting, both evidently blue and both originally delightful. I found the keys in this text to be the key moving hint for expressing the sad mood of the whole.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thank you docsmith, Gz, coops and Caesar for commenting this little work. Your time is very much appreciated.

Dave, thanks so much for such a quick response to my texting problem. I do not remember, what caused the crushes, i was just dealing with the immediate problem salviging i could from my work. But i am going to use text even more from now on and i will let you know, when it happens again. Thanks so much again for beeing so helpful.

Neat example, and a really beautiful poem.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Nice poem and painting too. I have tried to use text, not sucessful for some reason yet!