Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving West - Chapter 7 Snake-Bite!

Love both the story and the painting, this is a well done story and painting indeed.

Snakes are the messenger that could make one wonder about life. I stared at the eyes of a rattler once in Mojave desert where I lived for almost 2 years. I wasn't that close and appreciated the warning until today. Somehow, a jack rabbit pulled his attention from me and I never want to be in that situation again.

There is a commercial which a rattler has a toy for a tail and a jack rabbit eventually laughs at him, believe it or not I think that commercial is cute. But when I stared at those eyes of the rattle snake, cuteness never enterred my mind!

Looking forward to the next painting and story.c

Quote Originally Posted by Jasminek View Post
    Love both the story and the painting, this is a well done story and painting indeed.

Snakes are the messenger that could make one wonder about life. I stared at the eyes of a rattler once in Mojave desert where I lived for almost 2 years. I wasn't that close and appreciated the warning until today. Somehow, a jack rabbit pulled his attention from me and I never want to be in that situation again.

There is a commercial which a rattler has a toy for a tail and a jack rabbit eventually laughs at him, believe it or not I think that commercial is cute. But when I stared at those eyes of the rattle snake, cuteness never enterred my mind!

Looking forward to the next painting and story.c
    I don't worry about snakes that I can see, because there is no way I'm getting close enough to get bit.
    It's the ones I can't see that scare me to death..
    Thanks Jasmine!
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery: